1 min to read
How to downloadd windows10 lockscreen/spotlight images.
Download windows10 spotlight images
The images shown in lockscreen of windows10 are really good, many want to get that pictures. They are also called as spotlight pictures, so here is the way to get that pictures.
Find Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures
Windows Spotlight Images are not stored in the most obvious of places. First, press
Windows key + R then type:
%userprofile% and hit Enter.
- When File Explorer opens up, turn on Show hidden files and folders.
- The AppData folder will now appear in your User folder. Open it then navigate to
Local > Packages > Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy > LocalState > Assets
- The images will appear as blank files, with random names. Select all of them
Ctrl + athen copy with
Ctrl + c. Create a new folder where ever you like and then paste the files with
Ctrl + v.
- Open the folder containing the blank Files, click File menu > Open Command Prompt > Open Command Prompt as administrator.(Open CMD in the directory that you copied the pictures.)
- Type the following command:
Ren *.* *.jpgthen hit Enter. This command will convert the blank files to JPEG images and make them visible.