Sri Satya Lokesh
Designer, Developer and Blogger
I'm working as a Software Engineer at Dhan AI, India. I usually work with python, NLP and ML more. I felt very comfortable and enthusiastic in fuzzy problem solving and real-time application development. Thus started developing minimal use cases as projects which help people around me. I'm one of the 1922 candidates who have cleared Infosys Certification out of 62000+ participants and been certified as Infosys Certified Software Programmer. Being interested in the open-source contribution We ran a club after college hours which involved nearly 50 students in developing real-time projects. I have been elected as President for the college FOSS club and recently selected as a GitHub campus expert. My hobbies are watching movies, playing badminton, photography, and dancing. I'm much interested in developing real-time application development which serves people across the globe.
- How to watch OnePlus NORD AR launch without pass?
- How to get iOS 14 access indicators in Android?
- Does Fast Charging affect phone's battery life?
- Do you need 8 GB of RAM for your phone in 2020?
- Jio Glasses - The next Gen AR
- How to Make Whatsapp call from Google Assistant?
- Buying Redmi K20 Pro in 2020?
- Facebook plans to merge Whatsapp, Instagram and Messenger
- Moto G 5G Plus Specs and Price
- Poco M2 Pro, Do we need this PRO?
- Watch OnePlus Nord Launch in Nord Launch App
- How to listen music in YouTube even in lockscreen in phone
- How AMOLED Wallpapers can save your battery?
- What is the difference between Scholarship and Fellowship?
- GitHub CLI - Enhance your command line experience
- Github announced the MLH Fellowship for students
- Google's FooBar - The Secret Hiring Challenge
- RoughViz.js - for creating sketchy/hand-drawn styled charts
- Github teams is free for everyone
- AI-generated memes can compete with Human-generated memes
- GitHub CodeSpaces - Your instant Dev Environment
- GitExtensions - Exclusive Extensions for GitHub and GitLab - part 1
- Navi - An interactive commandline cheatsheet tool
- Intorducing Mlogs
- Configure your VS Code like a pro